Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

I was taking holiday pictures to give the grandrents. Lian was having so much fun posing that he decided his grandparents needed pictures of his babies too! I had to stop laughing long enough to make sure that he didn't bring out every stuffed animal he owns... and of course I had to get pictures of it. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.



        
                                                
           
             







I really wish that more of the pictures he took came out. His teddy bear was especially adorable decked out in flags and I didn't think to get a front view shot until he had rearranged them all. Unfortunately most of the pictures he took were of his finger with a bit of red, white, and blue in the back ground. His penguin family turned out fairly nicely though. I sense a new camera coming for his fourth birthday!


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading